Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington & Surrounding villages:
30min – £25 45min – £30 1 Hour – £35
For all areas across Dover, Deal, Canterbury, Sandwich, and Rural areas, please add an additional £5 to the price list.
Vouchers – The Gift of Wellbeing:
Vouchers are available for purchase from £25.
These are physical items and I am happy to post them to you, direct to your recipient, or you can collect them from Ramsgate.
Making self care more affordable:
1) Course 6 x 1hr – £175 (Thanet). To qualify for this offer, the full amount must be paid on or before your first session.
2) Buy two gift vouchers save £10
3) Two people, two treatments, one after the other at the same location – save £5
These prices are for a mobile service, which means that I come to you in the comfort of your own home. I am also happy to offer treatments in local guest houses and hotels if you are staying in the area. Each treatment includes an assessment of your needs, a treatment with a wax of your choice, the option of meditation music, and follow-up advice.
Men will only be treated by referral from existing clients.
I bring with me wipes and waxes for your feet.
You will need to provide:
a comfortable chair with pouffe or similar / reclining chair
a clean towel to wrap your feet in
Some drinking water to keep you hydrated
Please allow an additional 20minutes for the first treatment due to allow us time to assess your needs prior to treatment.
To get the best from the treatment, you may wish to have a glass of water for yourself to hand to help keep you refreshed.
HC Therapies Booking Policy
The cancelling of appointments at short notice has a negative impact on my business, and often prevents other clients from getting an appointment in the week they would like one. For these reasons, I have the following policy:
– I reserve the right to ask new clients to pay 50% deposit by bank transfer to secure the appointment. If payment is not received within 24hours of booking then the appointment slot can be offered to someone else.
– If you have cancelled an appointment with me at less than 24 hours notice, I reserve the right to ask for 50% deposit by bank transfer to secure your next appointment. If payment is not received within 24 hours of booking then the appointment can be offered to someone else.
– The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
– In the spirit that this policy is intended, if I cancel an appointment with you at less than 24 hours notice, your next appointment will be reduced by 50%.